Charlie the Unicorn 2 Charlie the Unicorn 2

So basicly

The most awesomest thing I have ever laid eyes on.

Sonic: Dark Chaos PT1 Sonic: Dark Chaos PT1

Very impressive.

God it reminds me alot of that sonic x cartoon but without the cheesy voice acting. Love the artwork, you must've played sonic for ages!
I hope to see more like this :) 5/5

It's A Me...Mario! It's A Me...Mario!

Very good for a first

I liked this, it was pretty funny but had a sad ending... Good work, keep it up :)

Edward. Edward.

Nice game.

I liked it, the characters and levels looked very nice, good amount of style :). My only suggestion would be fade out/in of the music at some points, when you leave a level for instance.

santa ball santa ball

haha

That was funny man! kept flying off sumtimes it was so funny :D

Helix - City of Industry Helix - City of Industry

Holy fuc- what just happened?

A friend of mine thought it would be funny to play this @ max volume on my system. You can imagine the results. Scared the crap out of me and the neighbours came calling at the door within seconds... Nice job! :D

I love this, pure gore grinding ^^ I'm always looking forward to hearing new bits by you.
5/5

Helix6 responds:

Nice - the track is a little bit "odd." I can see why you neighbors would freak as it sounds like things are being destroyed.

Believe (TACTIK MIX) {Preview} Believe (TACTIK MIX) {Preview}

Yes, continue this pls :)

What you got so far sounds good, nice bass and all. I think maybe your drums could use another layer but that's up to you of course. Did you sample the vox from the original or have you found the sample source?
I'm looking forward to hear a full version :)

StereoTactik responds:

The only thing I sampled from the original is the intro pad, which consists of a synth lull, trombones, and the vox.

The full song is coming great, expect it in the next few weeks!

==(Island Shores at Night)== ==(Island Shores at Night)==

Dreamy :)

I float off while listening to this song... mmm :D Maybe some nice bongo's or w/e would've fitted in better instead of the drums you used. Great song nonetheless.

Buoy responds: